OK. So you know we are having another baby soon! (less than six weeks!)
CSN stores contacted me for an opportunity to review a baby item and you know I said YES!
I love my old Maclaren stroller but after two boys and lots of road it is about to bite the dust.
A new stroller sounded just like an item I would love to review so I chose to upgrade to a Maclaren Triumph 2010 Stroller in Red!
I loved the way it looked and the fact that it had a lot of features that my old Volo did not.
I wanted a stroller that would work for the new baby and our three year old.
The stroller is great! I love the features like:
- Washable and soft
- For 3 months-55 lbs
- Removable, washable seat
- Lifetime sovereign warranty
- Protects from wind and rain
- Provide extra sun protection
- Attaches quickly and securely
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- Baby sections includes 2 pockets
- Versatile style and ultimate comfort
- Keep baby warm on the coldest days
- Reversible liners with solid and pattern side
- 5 second one-hand fold, foot operated brakes
- Central section includes removable nappy bag
- 2 large pockets, 1 zipper pocket and card carrier
- Pocket for wipes,nappies and secure zip pocket
- Handles twists, turns, and small spaces with ease
- Stain resistant, washable bag with shoulder strap
- Insulated bottle bag, wet bag, central storage area
- Liner for comfort, safety, and ease of use
- Adjustable shoulder harness, carry strap, water resistant hood
Here are some thoughts:
It is lightweight (although heavier than the umbrella version I had- the VOLO) and it handles really well over city streets and driveways and gravel.
The seat is padded and luxurious in comparison to the VOLO mesh seat. Nice!
It's super sturdy and the recline seat will be wonderful for the baby (3 months plus) but also for tired toddlers or preschoolers.
The sun shade is average and I still have my kiddos wear a hat and shades but that seems like most shades of strollers.
The harness snap is quite tricky I must admit and one of the negatives for me- but that is a good thing for my 3 year old as he cannot escape the stroller!
The shoulder strap is simple to use and the 11.5 lbs of the stroller is easy/light enough to carry and load in and out of vehicles.
My son loves it and we have been putting it to use all over our town!
Here is a comparison between my old VOLO and the new Triumph!
Thanks to CSN STORES and this is the third time I have shopped with them (via reviews and my own personal shopping) and I LOVE them!
The customer service is great and FREE shipping is a very big incentive for me!
I love me some free shipping. Don't you?